No votes
Hillary Clinton
25%

Total votes: 4

eekay
Administrator

Presidential Election

Post by eekay »

Who would you like to see become president?

nidia
Junior Cowboy

Post by nidia »

the woman! har har :x
«¤ åll thê þïéçès ðøñt fït ¤»

Loki
Newby Cowboy

Post by Loki »

ok nidia, YOU ARE ON CRACK. Hillary Clinton is not a woman she's more manly than and male you have ever met. besides being a total tool and a honeypot (fuckhole cumdumpster etc.) Who started her political career on some c<b>***</b>, she just did better and had more ambition than lewinski!
When I grow up I want to DIE so I can be reincarneted as a child. They have all the fun.

Loki
Newby Cowboy

Post by Loki »

Oh yeah......... Ralph Nader, He's very liberal, which may be an issue in some cases, however he will #1 stop wasting my tax money on the so called drug war, Actually close out the iraq conflict properly rather than kerry's idea of "pulling out" right away. He still has kids that obviously doesn't work!
Nader has done a shitload throughout his career, is underpaid, and definatley has motivation other than political power and money.
Sure he won't win this year, But I may "waste" my vote on him to assure he has a chance again after whoever gets into office this time fucks up.

Oh yeah nids I forgot, theres a black woman that runs every year, you could vote for her because shes a female minority group....but she runs for the communist party.
When I grow up I want to DIE so I can be reincarneted as a child. They have all the fun.

nidia
Junior Cowboy

Post by nidia »

dude, you should know I was kidding.. lol hence the har har. I was trying to be a feminist. but yeah! woo.. I shall vote for that black lady. hey, it could happen ;]
«¤ åll thê þïéçès ðøñt fït ¤»

Loki
Newby Cowboy

Post by Loki »

hahah ME TOO!!! mo0o0o

eekay
Administrator

Post by eekay »

You are both a couple of nut jobs. I'm going to have to change the name of this forum from "TKC Forum" to "Don't Bother". \o/

Ace
Junior Cowboy

Post by Ace »

bush...cause hes a twat but knows how to kick ass...eveyone who doesn't like him can suck me....well mostly girls who are fit between 16-28

eekay
Administrator

Post by eekay »

Haha. I'm not so sure Bush himself knows how to kick ass. But, her certainly seems to think he does. So, we'll see how it turns out.

Ace
Junior Cowboy

Post by Ace »

I just rememberd that will smith was planning on running for president back in 2002 or sumthin maybe this year wil be his year ^_^ (or whenever their avin elections)

eekay
Administrator

Post by eekay »

Haha. That would be hillarious to see Will Smith as the President of the United States. Absolutely ridiculous.

The worst thing is... I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see it happen.

daemondeitie
Newby Cowboy

Post by daemondeitie »

Christopher Walken! he's intimidating. + he can dance.

http://www.walkenforpres.com/

if only it were true...
mental illness is the road to freedom.

eekay
Administrator

Post by eekay »

Haha. I love Walken. He's awesome.